Saturday, July 10, 2010

What I have been up too...

My practicum started this week and all I can say is, this school is better than my previous contract school. It's near my house so I can wake up late and I do not have to worry about any traffic jam. My role is also different this time round. I get to observe my cooperating teacher teach while I do help out some time. The kids behave better and most importantly, I'm teaching a younger group of kids and they are adorable!

Some are still in the chubby stage where all they think about is recess! Others are more responsible and try to be the teacher's pet. But no matter what, it is a joy to observe them. They are easier to manage and I can't wait to fully assume my teaching role in week 3.

Anyway, I have some pictures here that I want to show you. There's another reason for me to visit Changi Airport Terminal 3! It's their new indoor slide where you can slide all the way from arrival hall to B3. I tried a few weeks ago and it was pretty fun! You should try it too. Just spend $30 at T3 and exchange your receipt for two coins which you can play for 2 times. Those who don't like that, you can try the Segway drive at Departure Hall (next to Coffee Club). What's a Segway? The vehicle that Jacky Chan endorsed at Sentosa which you drive by standing on it. Just go and try it anyway. According to des, it's quite fun too.



Some other random pics!









PS: I hate those random kaypoh people who are overly concerned with my life or lovelife. I rather you spend your weird and crazy life thinking about how weird and tactless you are. Those people who read my blog, don't worry, I'm not referring to you. Cos that weird and crazy person don't read my blog yet can criticise about my life. So that's make her even weirder. lol

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: