Friday, July 2, 2010

New Look, New Energy!

I am so happy while writing this post! This is because I just visited the school that I will be spending five weeks in and I am so looking forward to next week when school starts for me. Second, I spent quality time with Mum shopping just now. I bought a new leggings and stockings from People Park Complex and it was so delightful to know that I get a good bargain! Third, I feel good in my new hairdo! Maybe not quite new but I just have to admit that I look polished now! Don't believe you take a look yourself!

My curls were no longer strong so after each trim, my previous air became more and more fizzy. Mum suggested getting a short hairdo. But, I just couldn't bear cutting the locks that I took so long to grow.

So, two days ago, when I went to the salon, expecting only a dye job and a trim, I was shocked that my hairstylist suggested cutting my hair short. He said that this is the only way to get rid of those ugly curves all at once. As I did not expect this to happen, I had no idea how I plucked up the courage to give him the go-ahead. I must be crazy!

My ugly hair!

Now, I cut a bob hairstyle and I'm loving it! It looks so sculpted for my face! Dye a greenish-brown colour and it wasn't really obvious! Looked more like dull brown!


And lastly, my new potted plant! So pretty rite! The flowers are in the shape of trumpets! More are blossoming!

No comments: