Sunday, July 25, 2010

I received a brand new hot pink timex watch from 8days! remember i told you all about me winning the letter of the week? Well, at least it's finally here.

Thought it will be a guy's watch but luckily they gave me a pink one.

Came across this website as I was reading 8days and I thought I should share it with you, shoe-lovers! Pretty interesting as I can't help wondering who came up with those crazy shoe designs and if they are really wearable! Thought Lady Gaga was crazy when she wore those super high wedges but no, there are more crazy people out there!

crazy shoes - Because Bikinis NEVER Have Pockets!
see more If Shoes Could Kill

crazy shoes - Silly, There are No Green Cheetahs
see more If Shoes Could Kill

crazy shoes - Sky High Pom Poms
see more If Shoes Could Kill

Check out this website: http://ifshoescouldkill.com/

Here's what I bought yesterday: Two pairs of gorgeous shoes which I realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like. The details and comfort are what make me buy them at one go!




No comments: