Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wow! Reaching 600 lei!

I am very pleased to find out that my blog has been read many times by ppl. Not sure if it is the same old ppl reading it or others cos i only know a few who have left me a shout out. But thanks for reading.



Yesterday, i have spent a realli enjoyable time with a fren at the changi airport.. Thanks for being my confidante. I feel so much better talking to u. And i hope that there will be more trips to the changi airport. I told u, i love the environment. so peaceful rite and lots of good food. And ur imitation is realli funny lor: "i think ur mum dun like me" wahahahaha...



Hmmm, very hot and sunny out there. Planned to go out but dun think so now.. Most likely will be planning my itinery today. I think i can be a tourguide u noe. Cos i did alot of research and i wan to make a booklet those kind of itinery with illustration and description. Who knows, mayb next time u guys see le, wan me to plan for u guys. WAHAHAHA


Oh btw, on Labour DAy, I went out to get a gift for my mum la. Den I gave her a surprise by hiding it in her drawer. At first, she dun get my hint of asking her to open her drawer until i lied to her by saying that i couldn't find smth from her drawer and eventualli she had to search thru the drawer. She found the gift lor n i think she is very happy. COS, she said, " Li ah........... Aiyoh, u no money still buy, very expensive lei..." By rite i bought this for her first,







a round crystal ball that can be rotated. But she dun like it, cos can see the hole at the side, so we went to changed to this,








A heart shaped one. The pendant looks bigger too. haha.. Not very clear hor? But very bright lor!


So, that's not all. We met our sister and her bf for dinner at T3 la, then in the car, my sis suddenly tell me that she got a present for me. I tot she meant present like crackers or what, den she took out a present, and pass to me. I opened and guess what i saw?



i feel very touched lei, cos i tot graduation no big deal one. But she bought this photo frame which is very meaningful.




So thanks SIS!



No comments: