Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going low batt soon!

Wow, what a tiring weekend it is! Today i went swimming with SY and Mic. Every since i went swimming with my sis the other day and i almost drowned in the deep pool, i have a phobia for swimming. Really!

And so i told SY, and she said we should go swimming and she will teach us how to swim and trap water which i dunno (btw, she had alreday promised since sec 4). We have a full Mac breakfast at 9am and we waited till 10 plus then we went to swim.. Well, i applied a lot of sunscreen cos i do not agree with girls purposely tanning themselves and there we go.. SY taught me to trap water.. At first, super tough man, keep drinking in water and i was so frantic when i submerged into the water and i couldn't touch the floor. So, SY keep telling me to relax..

Eventually, guess what? I LEARNT TO SWIM BREAST STROKE AND I CAN TRAP WATER!!!!!!!!!!! YEA, TRAP WATER IS SUPER IMPT.. COS U CAN AT LEAST KEEP URSELF ALIVE BEFORE HELP COMES IF U ACCIDENTALLY FALL INTO WATER.. NOT MAHJAM LIKE I KNOW HOW TO TRAP WATER FOr VERY LONG BUT AT LEAST I CAN TRAP 15 SECONDS, NOT BAD RITE?

The happiest thing of all, it is the first time i went to a swimming pool and stayed there for so long, 3 hrs! Neither was i standing at the poolside and helping ppl look after things, nor was i swimming my stupid backstroke only. But I WAS REALLY SWIMMING!!!!! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER THAN THIS!

After swimming, we went all the way to Siglap to have Killiney Penang Fried Kway Teow! Damn shiok! We even move on to the Hk cafe for dessert and SY and I shared a small pot of porridge! So hungry loh! So u guys know le ah, if u wan go swimming, u can finally ask me. But u must save me after i trap water for 15 sec, if not i will automatically submerged.

Oh, and now, i had a realli bad sun burnt.. I did mention i put on a lot of sunscreen and i tot today weather is realli gd for swiming cos it is windy.. But no loh, the sun proved to be fierce and it shone so brightly that my tan line is pretty obvious.

And when i reached home, i have more work to do.. Apparently, this friday, my washing machine spoilt.. It finally pass away peacefuly after putting up a fight for 6 years. Before it has its last breath, it shook so violently that the spring flew out and the machine looked like it was off the ground so many times. Then, all of a sudden, it passed away.. So right now, we are in a manual washing mode. So if we have clothes to wash, we must handwash them.

And my mum is so nice to me lor, she saw me came back with a bag of clothes rite which include my swimming attire, my super thick towel (i shldn't use it damn it man!), and my shirt and shorts, she told me to wash them by myself.. Even best, she said that since i am going to wash, them, i shld " shun bian" help her wash that pail of clothes (which includes her super long pyjamas, my sis's set of pyjamas, her long sleeved shirt and panties!). ARRGHHHHHHHHH

So i can teach u guys hwo to do handwash if u are interested. She said it is real easy.. Only 3 steps.

1. put the clothes in the pail, add water and washing powder. scrub the areas where the following body parts are in contact with, armpits, hips and back. She said those areas sweat alot and if u dun scrub them, ur clothes will stink of "chao seng" or salted fish smell except no beansprout! hahahahahahahahha, lame!

2. Change water and wash the clothes in clean water 3 times, which means put them in, rub rub and change clean water 3 times.

3. Lastly, add softlan to a new pail of water.put the clothes in and leave them there for a while. Finally, u can take them out squeeze dry and hang to dry!

My conclusion? WASHING MACHINE IS THE GREATEST INVENTION FOR WOMEN! And dun buy thick towel!!!


Sally
2.

No comments: