Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm a guaduate le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GRADUATION DAY 2008




See, i so happy! Btw, i dun wear like this to the graduation ok! I wear skirt hahah! Show u guys more pics and less talk...




This pic is very nice i planning to use it as a phto for my new photo frame. But got a scary auntie.. oh n miss chew say i look like my mum alot, realli meh? i think my mum pretty lei.. u noe when my mum was young, she is a hot skinny babe.. realli, very slim n pretty one.. mayb realli look alike.. n cw n kt, wad u guys laughing at huh when i taking photo with my mum!

Abit blurr.... but joan, it's nice!




ok, i knew my mum is happy.. But she camera-shy, so when ppl wan take pic with us, she keep fidgeting.. and u know once the event end rite, i knew that my mum will be teh first person to leave and guess what, i already saw her making her way down to the exit.. and where i found her? AT THE BUFFET TABLE, DIVING STRAIGHT FOR FOOD!!!!WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













And i must say KT realli look like her father! Like father like daughter! And his father so cute la, keep snapping away, even when we are talking or wad... Alot of candid shots.. And hor, just when we thinking he was going to rest, he walked over to the other side and take our photo from another angle! haha.. so fun..







Nisha and her gold medal!Anyway, i tot cw u wan take pic with me only one, y suddenly that eugene pop out of no where! hahahah. n hor, when i was taking pic for cw, something funny happy.. i was taking pic n i noticed his mum n dad keep looking at me, so i thought of smth to say (in chinese), "aunty uncle, ur son very funny one." so teh mum ask me in what sense, " erm, he always make ppl laugh in class till we cnt tahan.." just when i tot it's over, the dad suddenly answered me, "ya la, my son alot of ideas one" HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH UR DADA SUPER FUNNNY LOH!



very happy to take pic with so many of u.. U guys will always be my frens and i will rmb u hor!



The S square! Dsitinction for MP




this is my gui ren. dun laugh at him le, just call him poh. alvin poh. hahahahahahahahhaa





did u guys noe i cried in the morning cos i cnt find my receipt to return the attire n get back my deposit?! I was so angry cos i rmb i kept it in my wallet. dunno y it just disappeared like that. n i am angry cos i dunno y i should keep teh attire! not liek i will wear them again! Rite? There goes my deposit of $23.50 which i can use to buy something! Arrgh, such thing always happen when i need money the most!

So now, i have a robe to roleplay with! Anyone who wan to buy or rent can come find me, i charge u cheaper!

All the best to everyone! See u soon

No comments: