Sunday, May 25, 2008

I'm leaving!

Dear frens, i'm leaving on tuesday morning.. So if u guys got anything to say, quickly tell me.. Cos i wun be bringing my phone. Oh ya, if i knew earlier that i wun be working on monday too, I would have left for australia tonight with my sis.. At least can go stay at melbourne for 2 days! HAiz... I will come back on Sunday night.. So, dun miss me ah! hahaha


Some more new pics..


Both Joan and i like the first one.. So artistic! Realli got the feeling of graduation..



WEEEWEEEEEEE, that lady in metalic skirt very curvy and sexy ah! Hourglass huh! wahahahahhahahahhahahaha.. (I knew u going to scold me) It's a compliment ok!



Oh ya, i was thinking if i should go cut my hair and dye it back to the dark purple or maroon colour like last year DND. My signature hairstyle. Know which one? I show u one pic...



But the prob is my sis getting married in Dec, so i was thinking of growing my hair long so can tie and style.. Come back den decide..

By the way, those are my colleagues from RH.. Can u tell who i dun like?

No comments: