Thursday, May 15, 2008

What a beautiful week it is!

Guys, I enjoy my week very much! And i am very happy! Yes, happy! I am so satisfied with what i learnt and what i do for work this week. I learnt blood bank and I see some actions from my colleagues and Uncle Razak that make me feel good. They are trying to hint something to me.

What a fruitful week this is going to be.. Most importantly, i went to pluck my brows! hahaha.. i have nv felt so pretty for my life. Everyday, i wake up to work, i see myself dress pretty, mood pretty and looking forward to the day ahead! Isn't taht great? I dun even feel tired! Like SUPERWOMAN.. Oh ya, i wan to watch CAO GE concert! Anyone interested? JOin me lei

Another thing i wan to say is though i am happy, i feel kind of sad for the disasters that have taken place over the world..

Cyclone?

Earthquake?

What's next?

I think typhoon, rain storm.. May and June is worst man.. Dun trust me? Soon u will see news from HK, what Grade 7 typhoon.. always ard this time!

SAD SAD SAD....

HHow lucky we can be.. I just watch the Channel 8 news and they showed this 19 yr old gal caught beneath the rubble. And more than 100 ppl tried to save her. Finally when she was saved after dunno how long, the bro of that gal actually told them that the day she was rescued out was her 20th birthday! So, those army boys all sang a birthday song for her.! So touching! If i were her, I would cried damn loud, realli the day she was reborn..

Haiz, news also said that within one day, the population dropped by 10%.

Back to happy stuff! Graduation's coming! Yeah, can get to see u guys! Must take lots of pics man!


Ok, that's all for today!

Sally

No comments: