Tuesday, April 8, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!

Yo guys, guess what? I have tons of good news to share! Yeah and of cos, some things that happened at work that i ought to share.

First, did you see the sky when you woke up this morning???????? It's PINK!

Yes, and what does it means? It means there is going to be a big downpour for the day! YIPPIE! U noe rite, this few days had been so humid and stuffy and sunny! I tell u ah, you try working in the lab wearing ur lab coat and the machines are all running, giving out heat while at the same time, the aircon in the lab could not worked. Everyone just feel like fainting! THe weather is soooooooooooo hot that the hospital's compressor wouldn't work!

What's more? Everytime some one go out for lunch and when they come back, i can assure you the smell is just terrible+ horrible. TERRORIBLE!!!!! Then for those guys tat sweat, teh gals will start to hover around them, asking them to take off their labcoat to air before wearing them back..

Ok, that's not my main purpose of writing this post.

Well, I just wan to tell u guys how much I'm looking forward to MAY! Why? COs all the holidays are coming! We have LAbour Day on a thursday, Vesak Day on a Monday and Graduation Day on a FRIDAY! So many leave!!!!! Best of all,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm going to SYDNEY!!!!!!!


WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Plus, this is going to be my first time bringing my mum and exploring the city on our own!!! NO tour guide, no help! SO, I'm going to plan my itinery slowly and carefully, making sure that i dun go to places that are too far and too dangerous...

And, the one thing i must do is to go and find STEVE IRWIN (I mean his zoo). I will go and look for koalas and crocs!

Another "must see" place will definitely be the Bondi Beach, famous for their nude tanning! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Jealous rite? DUN be jealous, cos it's autumn in May so no idiots will tan there. But wouldn't it be nice to explore and immerse urself in the natural beauty liek blue mountains and so?

Ok i will plan, and i will come up with an itinery and show u guys. Too bad, I'm going on a budget, if not I will spend alot of money on visiting their places on interests one. MAyb even climb their harbour bridge! COOl rite?

But nevertheless, I'll make sure i got everything planned well before i go. Even if i did not get the chance to go to alot of places, but at least I get to breathe the SYDNEY air! haha..


LOVE
SALLY

PS: Yes, so sad i'm on a budget trip there, i spent my entire one month salary on this trip, but dun worry, I can buy u some nougats. HAHAHAHA
Btw, if anyone of u have been to sydney b4, share with me on what i can do lei.

No comments: