Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHAT DAY IS TMR??????

Hey guys, yo yo yo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What day is tmr? Shout out ur answer?!!! It's a BIG day!

Why lei? Cos everyone is going to celebrate on the last day of April.

Reasons to celebrate:

1) I am getting my PAY!!! HUat ah! can spend hahaha, no need to owe ppl money le. Plus hor, mayb singtel noe it is my payday tmr, i received my bill today! hahahahaha, first one to get money from me.. Smart company!

2) Everyone above 21yrs is getting their govt BONUS!!!!! Why i dun have, so unfair.. I working too!

3) It's the last day of the semester exam for ppl from NTU! HAppy leh!


To share, today rite, i went to meet my sis and mum after i am done with my stuff. Cos i claim timeoff so i get to go off by 4pm. I met them for dinner and while shopping, they decided to look at shoes. So i followed them lor. As u noe, I LURVE SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... Cos i have realli broad feet so i cant fit into any shoes i want, like kitten heels ah, CONFIRM cannot wear. I bought 3 kitten heels to wear before and everytime i came back with blisters at the side of the legs (the broadest part where there is a round bone) and my feet will swollen cos bone inflammed lor. Very scary rite. So I can only wear certain type of shoes. BUt prob with me is once i see smth I like and i can wear them, i wil buy.

So today I told myself to be firm. Dun buy means dun buy..

Guess what?


Yes, i still cannot tahan! Ok lah, not cannot tahan. Actualli i dun wan to buy one, but my mum n sis say there are realli nice n worth it so they think i shld go ahead. So i bought it, 1stly, i realli think they look nice, 2ndly, to pamper myself for surviving the unbearable 1 and a half month! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is what i bought...



Yes it's silver! n some of u will say very mature lor, but i tell u must wear le den can give comment.

It gives u that bling bling kind of feel. Tmr i wear to work!!


oh btw, i have planned a surprise for my mum.. cos i owe her a bdae present and mother's day coming rite, so together i am going to give her a big present!

I will blog in the next entry..



HAppy working! And hello May!

No comments: