Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who will u see first when u go to heaven?

WARNING: IF U ARE ONE WHO IS VERY SENSITIVE AND CANNOT TAKE JOKE, PLS DUN READ! I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND U!


See, i knew it, u wil still read.... Read at ur own risk ah!



My dear frens, something to share...

One beautiful Saturday afternoon, I was meeting KT and SH after work. Then when we were at the Orchard MRT, about to go home, we saw a bunch of Caucausians wearing those kind of uniforms that looked like Anglo-Chinese High one. The main point is they looked like those that were very well-disciplined guys. So, KT pointd out to SH and I that they were actually missionaries. Main purpose is to spread the words of God. She said that they will sit beside u and start toking to u.

Speaking of this issue right, she told me that during the NUS baazar, there was also one girl who keep toking to SH and her, at first normal chat, then went on to religion and so on. Sometimes it can be a little annoying when you dun wan to say too much to them and when you did, they just continue questioning u on ur belief. So, out of curosity, I asked KT.

The conversation went like this...

ME: "What will these people usually ask?"

KT, being very experienced with all these stuff cos she have been approached many times :
"They will link u into this topic by asking u where will u go when u die?"

SH: "Of cos go heaven la!"

KT: "You cannot say like this, cos they will confirm ask u back, then who will u meet first when u go heaven?"

SH, being a Budddhist, answered this immediately without thinking: "GUAN YING!"

hahaha, you may be laughing rite now, but SH realli answered that within a split of second.

KT:"Hahahaha, they will expect you to say GOD la SH! Then sally u lei?"

Me? I say LING BEI (my father)!



Ok, that's not all lei, so today i met MIC, SH and KT again and I was telling them, who says we have to go heaven then can see the people we want to see?

Directed to SH, who says you must go heaven then can see GUAN YING one? Well, aparently, I saw her yesterday. Yes, I saw her, it reads GUAN YING. In fact, I even recieved her blessed water (with pomelo leaves)!







Post note:
Yesterday, I receieved a urine sample from a patient called Guan Ying, seems like she had a realli bad UTI. Poor thing, help human too much and now it's time for us human to pay back.


Love,
Sally

No comments: