Friday, April 25, 2008

I am so dead

Haiz, finally it reaches the point of my life where i am in debts (at only 19 yrs old), and with only 18 dollar in my account. Yes, back to the days where i have no more money in my account aft saving and saving. This is the first time, where i work for like 1 and a 1/2 month yet not spending on anything except food and transport, ok maybe 8 days la... Give me some claps man...

You know, last time when i work part time, even b4 i got my pay, i will buy shoes (cos i lurvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee shoes), buy shirts, and treat my mum to dinner. but now? even going out for lunch will make me consider and plan on what i should eat so i will spend less and eat more. Yes, that poor thing. You know, my mum also says, u can save on shoes, clothes but not on food. And for me, i always believe that if i wan to eat sumthing, den just go ahead. but now, think and think again.

And the Worst thing is, I haven got my pay! So, i am waiting..

Last time during lunch, i would walk into the Charles and Keith shops looking at their shoes and heels, but yest during my lunch hour, I can only stand outside and look. Cos i knew myself too well, if i go in, i have no control.


I owe so many ppl money, i owe my sis $300 cos previously i have no money to strat work with. and this $300 is already finishing.... I owe JT $25 though he already treat me $15 for that farewell dinner with eunice. N! What about the Sydney trip? What about my graduation attire? My formal wear? I still have to pay my sis money for the trip. I also need to change money for the trip rite?

I can imagine the pay i received next week will be gone within 2 days and then i have to borrow money again. Haiz....

How i wish i have a much higher salary.




Please let my mum win lottery!

No comments: