Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hui Ren's ROM Ceremony

It was the first time that I have ever been to a friend's ROM ceremony and I also realised that soon I may be receiving more of such invitations.

Hui Ren was an ex-colleague from KHS and we went through practicum together. I always find her model-like bcause she is not only tall but thin and pretty as well. She was my neighbour in the office and we would always chat while marking the huge load of books and worksheets. Even though we taught the same level, our conversation topics did not just limit to school. We could talk about anything, from clothes to bags to houses to wedding too! I also remembered how shocked I was when I saw the engagement ring on her finger because I thought she was still young for that. I even jokingly told her that she must not forget to invite me to her wedding and YES, SHE DID NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT ahahhahahaha...

So, her ROM ceremony was held at Hort Park, a place that I have been very familiar with since the start of the semester. Hort Park has several function rooms that are open to the public to rent as venues for any form of celebration. Hui Ren and her husband got the biggest one and I must say, it was very spacious and a great choice for ROM ceremony. You will soon see why.

The bride in the centre!

I didn't get to take many pictures.

The groom waiting eagerly...

With Luan Yin and Yi Jie

The couple prepared so many polaroids for guests to take pic

So more professional shots taken of the couple by ZX Workshop...

The room leads to an outdoor area where the bride threw her boutique...


Another open area for buffet


I like the vintage romantic feel of the pic.

Hereby, I wish Hui Ren and Wei Jie eternity love.

No comments: