Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lucas is growing up!

WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Exam's over and it's time to slack and do the things that I want to do without worrying about homework and school all the time!
Oh and this also means that I should be more diligent in blogging since there are so many backdated posts that I have yet to share on my blog.

Not sure if anyone's interested in them but I try to make it a point to blog about interesting things happening around or to me as I want to treat it as my personal diary.

So, I shall kickstart with a post on Baby Lucas. This mischevous boy has been growing and picking up new things fast. He is no longer the chubby smiley baby but more of the active, "up-to-something" boy! HAHA

But, nonetheless, he brings lots of joy and laughter to all of us and I really miss him during my exam period when I could not see him as often as usual.

He has not learned how to speak properly yet or walk without support but I'm sure all those will come to him soon.



Here's a video of him driving his favourite car and it also shows how he can understand sentences like "play music" and "dance for me" etc. By the way, that's my sis talking in the background.


No comments: