Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Will be back SOON!

I know I know...
I have been neglecting my blog for too long but I just want to give my fullest attention to the first semester of school and guess what? It's coming to an end in one week's time!
In fact, I'm having a science exam tomorrow and I shouldn't be here at all BUT I thought it would be nice to update on my blog before people start thinking that it is no longer functioning.

Anyway, I have had a very fruitful semester so far and enjoying every moment.
Next week spells the start of my semestral break and it is something that I am more looking forward too and of course, it also means that something *ahem* special is coming. Hehe...

Well, I guess my break is quite well-planned already.
Lots of meetups with friends to celebrate, my own celebration, time for baking, hopefully a cruise trip, universal studios, christmas celebration, HONG KONG, JAM HSIAO's concert (AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm going to learn all his songs so I can sing out loud on that day) and lastly,
BANKRUPTCY! LOL

I'm jobless now, you know?!

Oh, and not to forget that I will have my braces removed next week too, though I am not looking forward as it will mean that more $ will be gone...

So many events (happy, sad, angry) took place in the past three months and I will update on them on my blog too when my exam is over.

I can't wait to revisit those events again as everything is moving at such fast pace that I don't have much time to appreciate each one of them.

On a different note, I have been watching clicknetworktv for some time and they have a new program called "Tried and tested". In one of the episode (http://www.clicknetwork.tv/watch.aspx?c=3&p=31&v=639), the host was introducing some hair products which I thought was really cool. How I wish my hair is long enough so I can try out those new hairstyles such as easy peasy achievable bun, clicked-on bangs and so on... You can check out the website, http://www.girlhairdo.com/

I am particularly interested in getting the velcro bumpits and trying out the bangs! I wonder how I will look with straight bangs but is so afraid to get it trimmed because I'm worried that I will regret it. Anyway, you can check out those websites when you are free.

Till then, wait patiently for more updates! 

No comments: