Sunday, March 8, 2009

Preparation and my thoughts

Alright, since I am practically free now, I think I really need to get something to do, plan my days well and prepare myself before work starts. Mum was telling me yesterday that I am going to become a teacher and so to benefit myself, I got to do some reading and researching...

I have to check up on what students are learning right now.. We used to study algebra when we were Primary 5 but apparently what i heard from my colleagues are pri 3 students are already studying that.. Wow! What a big change.. Kids are indeed getting smarter... Having heard from my cousins about their intergrated program, CCAs and overseas exchange program, I do feel intimidated by them... Do I really know what I will be expecting?

Scary! Yes, I do feel pitiful for kids these days... With such an advanced Singapore education, You are not even sure if this is a gift or not..

I just hope that given my current involvement in the education system, i can do my part in making students' learning more interesting and less pressure...

Wow, what am I talking? Ok, so I went to the library yesterday.. borrowed 4 books..2 chinese books (both are the famous china stories, with illustration somemore because I AM STILL FEELING ASHAMED BY WHAT THE INTERVIEWERS ASKED ME), 1 thriller and lastly 1 book on how to handle difficult child, meant for mothers hahaha.. But they are still relevant la..

K enjoy all ur weekends..

No comments: