Thursday, March 12, 2009

another day..

I finally got my posting, it's a boy's sch!!!!!! ya not too bad wad u will say but u noe i freaked out when i received it because it's St Joseph's Institution Junior! One of the best boy's sch in Singapore.. Well, maybe those ppl posted me there beacuse it's a Catholic sch and i happened to come from one too, except it's girl's school.. I will be teaching Maths and English and i just spoke to teh Vice-principal.. He wants me to go down to the school one day beforehand... And he said that he will brief me on the classes that i will be taking.. Cool! Realli looking forward... At first felt slightly dissappointed because the sch is so far away from my hse (it's at Novena) but i guess there's a purpose to everything planned for me.. so nothing is impossible to Sally!

Will be going to batam this weekend.. will post pics

No comments: