Friday, March 27, 2009

My teaching experience

For the past three days, everything had been running smoothly.. i took two classes for relief teaching and even managed to make some new frens who are around my age.. i am slowing getting to know the school more as i have just attended a Lasallian seminar today where all the staff of Lasallian schools got together to share their experience..

I took the lower primary kids for relief teaching. I supposed they are still pretty innocent.. you will be surprised at the questions posed to you.. in fact i did feel that these kids are still quite manageable... One of the cutest things they like to do is, they like to ask some silly qns that don't make sense.. and when u ask them back the same qns, den they would start to giggle as they do not know how to answer either.. cute actualli..

i dun think i will give up.. this is the closest to what i wan for myself and i will perservere.. wish me luck...

No comments: