Saturday, March 7, 2009

Officially free! (grossiest thing in the world)

Yes, i am now officially free.... no more work for 18 days and i can do lots of shopping, watching movies and anything that i like.. well, thurs was my last day of work.. didn't expect myself to feel so emotionally abt it.. becos i have been treating it like any other day... it's not as if we wun see each other again rite?

but surprisingly, i did feel sad especially when it reached almost the end of the day... i was pretty quiet.. doing my work as usual as i had to leave at 4.30pm and i dun wan the work to accumulate.. at first, i was sitting in the hemato section with my other colleagues.. then i find them being suspicious as slowly one by one, they started to leave me alone... later they were even mentioning smth abt asking mr seow to sign some coagulation report which i have nv heard be4..

just when i am very engrossed in my work, all my colleagues started coming into my room with mr seow leading the way! At that moment, i just felt tears rolling in my eyes because i have been to so many farewell and i can assure u mr seow has nv come out in person to bid farewell.. i must be super big shot lor hahahahaha... but there he was, holding a present and a rotan in his hands... the rotan was made by louisa and there is a piece of paper on it.. scroll down to see my presents.. so sweet rite.. but sadly i did not bring any camera so louisa was the one taking the photo using her cam...


they bought me a watch from swatch.. not this one but i upgrade it to this one cos the one they bought me doesn't suit me






speaking of taking pics, i am super grossed out by Mr wong lor!!! i was working all alone in the morning at the hemato section.. then i heard his footsteps nearer.. sometimes i dun like him cos he will look and observe what we are toking or doing even from his room.. then for me i dun like him to come over to my room to help me cos i find him very irritating.. but what realli happened to me was quite a shocking thing to me becos i was noticing why he came into the room as i was concentrating on my work.. all i noe is that i heard his footsteps and he stopped outside the room.. it was later when junting came into the room, den he told me that i was caught on camera!

JT: Sally (laughing), u are caught on camera!

Me: What camera? u mean just now those contractors coming in taking pics is it?

JT: NO LAH! Mr Wong took a picture of u working in the lab!

Me: WHAT THE HELL? HOW U NOE?

JT: I want to come into the room den he blocked my way and i saw him using his cam to take ur pic! U die liao! (still laughing)

ME: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW< GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO and get the memory card from him!!!!!!!!!

I seriously dunno what tat means?! Is it because i am his fav "disciple" and he will miss me so he wants to take a pic of me in memory? NO NO CANT BE THIS WAY! SUPER GROSS JUST BY THINKING OF IT! I think he is WEIRD! Oh man, u noe straight after that i feel so violated lor.. i mean i feel like cecelia cheung and i need to go on an interview hahaha, but pls la, i mean if u realli wan to take my pic u dun do it secretly rite.. somemore he is a guy lei! funny thing is when i ask him to take pic with him before i leave, he die die dun wan to take with me alone... i supposed he wan to take pic of me but not with him! YUCK!


Puke man! all along my company practice is if u leaving u can bring ur cam n take with others but not others bring cam to take pic of u! I WAN TO PUKE!


hope u all wun be grossed out by this!

No comments: