Monday, October 20, 2008

A very interesting personality test

today i did a personality test sent by shu hui... and guess what.. i can assure u that the answers are so true that i feel my hair stands.. and i made a wish along with the test n i hiope my wish wil really come true cos i am sincere when i made teh wish... go try it to those ppl i forwarded the email to..

One of the questions was to prioritize the things in my life.. i chose the animals and my results were:

1. Family
2. Love
3. Money
4. Career
5. Pride

I am happy to know that family is still my first priority in my life but sad to know that i neglected my pride all along.. where's my pride? no pride which is why i can make so many mistakes in life and not being aware of it.. i will work on it... i will

ok today is monday! and to all of u out there working and studying, i wanna say, i have no monday blues! cos i dun have to go to work!!! hahahahahaha!

No comments: