Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fine sunday

this morning, i woke up realli late.. i havent been sleeping till this late ever since i started workin.. u noe, i am a morning person.. so today i slept till 9.30am (yes, still considered early). actualli planning to go tiong bahru market with mum.. but she saw me sleeping so soundly, she decided not to wake me up.. so end up we did not go tiong bahru market.. instead i volunteer to go to teh market at sims drive!

cos there is a stall at the market selling very nice hainanese curry rice.. those reddish pork chop n thick curry gravy just make me drool.. simply irresistable.. plus weather so good so i took a bus to my sec sch, geylang methodist and then walked all the way in...

got sudden craving for tau huay.. den happened to see this long queue at a tau huay stall so went to queue.. guess what, the tau huay turned out to be realli smooth and delicious.. i like...

brought the famous carrot cake, try a different kind of wanton mee, bought the curry rice then took cab hm..

my mum is so funny la. when i reached hm, she was starving from hunger.. she is those kind of person who MUST take breakfast.. so if she is hungry, she will wait by the door.

my plan for today:

1. watch the k-drama: Cruel Love
super touching and romantic.. die die must watch

2. change my notebook to a new one..

3. go check out the price of the ipod

No comments: