Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just not my day! Boo, how i wish i can dug into a hole..

do u believe in astrology?

i dun.. but i still read it.. i have to say, trust it or not.. it really quite true...

yest, which is wednesday must have to be worst day of the year 2008.. so many things all happening at the same time.. could it be my star hitting another star or my start crash into the moon or what so ever.. what i do know is, i felt so embarrassed and unhappy throughout the whole DAY.. suay or not.. i got scolding (not my fault in the first place), i found out abt smth (lucky i realise that early if not i will be making a fool out of myself) and lastly, i saw someone which i thought i will nv see in the rest of my life again!!! what a coincidence yest was.. saw so many ppl which i dun wan to see... somemore same salon sharing the same stylist...

!@#%@#*@(!*$*$&%)@!!!!!!!

oh man.... pls pls pls.. i cut my hair trim my brows and i hope that all the bad luck will be shed..


TMR WILL BE A BETTER DAY.... hope so la

No comments: