Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Updates

Last day of July and I'll be receiving August in less than 3 hours' time. 
One and a half week left to my long break and I must say, this has been a very fulfilling break. I accomplished so much in these three months than what I have accomplished in my past holiday breaks. 

Things that I have done:

1. Travelled to China (Yunnan), Malaysia (KL, Penang and soon Redang) 
2. Baked pineapple tarts which were well-received (thanks people!) and butter cakes
3. Read 5 storybooks
4. Spent lots of time with my family (esp mum and ah fat Lucas and des)
5. Visited Equarius Hotel
6. Tried so many new restaurants
7. Re-established my online CD business (musicrelic.blogspot.com) which has such good traffic everyday thanks to those crazy hifi fanatics! LOL
8. Learnt a lot about my father's past hobby (music appreciation and hifi system)
9. Made new friends (old uncles who are also my customers)
10. Completed two cross-stitch projects
11. Packed my cupboard and also reorganised our stationery shelves
12. In the process of painting my house
13. Helping out in a 'project'

The list can go on and on but these are the stuff that are more significant to me. Anyway, I am also looking forward to the start of the new semester and the challenges ahead after a good rest.

No comments: