Friday, June 3, 2011

Second day of my June holiday

It's only the second day of holiday and I'm feeling bored and restless. I have no idea what I can do. I's the Great Singapore Sale and yet I can't shop as I have to save my money for my Bangkok shopping. Bored bored bored....

A book used to be able to keep me entertained for hours even days but recently there is no such book that captures my attention.

Oh, and I do love to bake but the baking supplies are so expensive and mum loves to complain about how I am going to waste her electricity and no one will finish those cakes/brownie for me. Super sian!

Now, that's the problem when you have been used to working everyday and now when you have some free time, you just feel lost!

Anyway, speaking of my Bangkok trip, I am kind of worried. Not sure how it is going to turn out since it's my first trip oversea with Mum (The NZ trip doesn't count) and I know her too well. Will we bicker? Will she walk away when I'm shopping away, leaving me alone? Will she be able to walk long distance? Blah blah blah... Those are my worries.

On a different note, I am going to study Biology. I saw the course modules and it's somehow similar to those offered by NTU. Then I realised that the degree program is actually offered by NTU. Hope I'll be able to survive since I have not kept in touch with Science for some time. Back to studying genetics, biochemistry and so on.

I'm also happy that a friend of mine got her degree offer after an appeal. Good for her! I know how hard she worked and how much she wants it so it's great news when the school decided to give her a chance!

Anyway, enough ranting and sharing. Got to go online and watch some shows.

No comments: