Monday, May 30, 2011

Can't hide my joy


On this very special day, I would like to break the good news to my fellow friends and relatives:

I AM CROSSING OVER TO THE DEGREE PROGRAMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my efforts had paid off and I did exceptionally well this semester. Even I was shocked when I saw the results. I thought my GPA is going to drop again since my DCS assignment was done last minute. However, it turned out that I got an A+ for that! Something must be wrong! LOL

I am not only happy, but kind of proud of myself. I have earned this degree offer myself. I could have taken the much easier route where I can just apply for the degree programme right from the start but I chose to take things slow and went through the tough period where I had to maintain good results and be subjected to a series of tests. I don't mind the academic tests but rather being subjected to others' criticisms and assessments of myself. Through hard work and determination, I have finally graduated with a Diploma in Education (Distinction)!

Yeah baby, it's a distinction!

To be honest, I was still kind of sore over my previous diploma grades where I just graduated from Temasek Poly with no credit. I mean, I worked so hard and I was so close to getting that credit printed on my cert when that Mr Loh decided to give me a D fr my Medical Microbiology. Like WTH?!?!
I scored As for the rest and it was that Med Micro that pulled me down.

Anyway, I can finally get over that since I have redeemed myself this time round!

I just hope everyone will be happy for me.

Sharing my results with you guys!


Click to see a bigger picture LOL!

No comments: