Sunday, June 26, 2011

School's starting in less than a day's time

Yes, this is going to be bored for you guys. Here I am, ranting about how school is starting soon and how I do not look forward to it.

I realised since the beginning of this year, there had been many breaks and they were pretty short. Sometimes, there wasn't any break at all before I had to move on from one thing to another.

See, just when I am finally comfortable with my holiday, WHAT, school reopens tomorrow?!

What can I do but just take it as it is. The only consolation is that I will just be supporting another teacher in the next term and hopefully, I will not have much to do.

Anyway, the investiture ceremony is in two weeks' time and I am kind of looking forward to it. This time round, it matters more to me :).


No comments: