Sunday, March 13, 2011

My New Laptop!

Hello!
I'm blogging using my new laptop! Yesterday, I just bought a new ASUS laptop from the IT fair and although my heart was in a throbbing pain having to fork out such a big sum of money (the first time I spent so much buying something for myself), I must say this laptop has been proven to be quite user-friendly at the moment. In terms of the size and battery life, it is suitable for school and outings. Hopefully, it can be as lasting!

However, the only con of this model is that it does not come in any other colour! So sad! Unlike most of the other ASUS netbooks or laptops, this laptop only comes in black! So boring! But I think black is a classic colour so it may not be a bad thing after all.

The other netbooks come in all sorts of colours: pink, red, white, purple, brown...

So let me introduce my newest laptop to u!


Nice? It's quite thin and light and below $900.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this laptop still with you? Well, just wondering. I do love Asus. I've been an Asus fan for quite sometime and recently updated my lappie to a ZenBook. It is definitely worth every penny. -Betty