Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Holiday is Over :(

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One week passed so quickly! I have been doing nothing much except lesson plans! Hate this feeling to the core man! Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to have two formal observations this coming week and I'm slightly nervous. But I guess it will be better after next week. My only consolation? I do not need to teach next thursday as it is their home-based learning day. Ironically, I still have to be in school to oversee the whole process. Stupid right?

Oh and Friday, I have to stay back till 8 plus again for another stupid camp briefing which I am sure I will not be involved (well, hopefully) in the camp. But why must I have to stay with them? It's not like I'll be the one talking to the parents right? Siannesssssssss

Happy things to look forward to:
  1. Hard Rock Hotel /RWS next weekend! (Mum's birthday)
  2. Kuantan road trip in late April (one month from now so shut up and tarhan!)
Enough ranting, back to lesson planning... bye...

No comments: