Friday, September 17, 2010

Random Pics

Although it's only the second week of school but I'm already starting to feel the stress that I will be facing in the upcoming weeks. I have more assignments this semester, be it in group or individual. But I believe I can complete them! Jia You!

In the meantime, I thought I might post some random pictures that have been taken during my long holiday or recently.

I baked these cupcakes which has strawberry jam filing in them. Pretty successful I think and they tasted good as well. However, one thing about them was that they were supposed to be like cupcakes but turned out looking more like muffins. The recipe just stated cakes but not sure which they were referring to.



New metallic purple rubber flats I have gotten from Hush Puppies. Really comfortable!

And last but least, the present that I have received which up till today, I still can't get enough of it. Super adorable kitty coin purse in pastel pink and purple and blue. I love how kitty looked in the bunny suit!

Lots of love,
Sally

No comments: