Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Lucas Hates My Singing!

I am a little embarrassed to share this with you. But I guess baby don't lie right?

It all began with me touching sister's tummy yesterday. There was a very obvious bump near her belly button despite her usual round and "bloated-looking" belly. So as I was touching that bump, sis told me that was actually the baby's elbow or knee. Apparently, Baby Lucas was moving around in her tummy. Being the excited me, I decided to sing a song for Baby Lucas to see if he can hear me and hopefully, moved a little for me to feel.

There, I began to sing my mum's version of "London Bridge" to him.
"Lang-a-ling-ding falling down, falling down, falling down."
The lump slowly sank a little as I sang using my beautiful and angelic voice. By the end of the song, the bump disappeared!

What happened? I always thought I can sing really well! But it seemed like Baby Lucas was shrinking away as I sang. You get the picture?

Maybe he doesn't like English song, I should try something Mandarin. heeee

No comments: