Monday, August 16, 2010

What I have been up too lately...

So with the semestral break starting early, I have been working hard to earn some bucks. It's all due to my father's CDs that make me check my email every few hours and the poor me hasn't been sleeping very well as I am not sure if Father will be happy with me selling some many of his prized possessions.

It all started out with this guy from Dubai who emailed me and inquire about some CDs that I have posted on my other blog. I have actively publicised the blog in a Hifi forum and hoping that those fanatics will be interested in my father's collection. Well, I should say they are definitely eye-ing his CDs. Afterall, there were a few buyers who commented that Father knew his music well and he had great taste. So, I spent the past few months, categorizing the CDs into different prices and selling them at lower prices than their original prices (Father was smart as he had written down the original price and date of purchase on the back of every CD, maybe he knew that I will sell them one day!). This Dubai guy has been ordering a lot of CDs so far and he did not really ask for any discount which is a good thing. Hopefully, the sale will be successful when he comes to Singapore this weekend to collect from me.

On the other note, I was really afraid that Father will be angry with me for selling his collection. I really have no choice as Mum said the CDs have been left idle for too long and the boxes are taking too much space. So, this morning and I decided to pray to Father and asked him for is permission by throwing two coins. Guess what? He agreed to the sale. Please don't call me superstitious. You will know why I did that if you hear my story.

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET, I REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY WANT TO GO FOR A HOLIDAY!!!!!! ANYWHERE ALSO FINE!!!

No comments: