Thursday, August 26, 2010

Minnie, Here I come!

Although there are some unhappy things that happened a few days ago, I must really thank god or Guan Yin Niang Niang for the happy things that took place around me. They really helped to compensate for those shortcomings or unhappiness in my life. :)

Now, let me tell you what the happier things were or are.

  1. I watched Grown Ups by Adam Sandler and it was a hilarious movie! I couldn't stop laughing despite knowing how lame the storyline was. Highly recommended for a light weekend!
  2. I had my first driving lesson today and it was so fun! I was glad that I can pick up the skill quite fast and I can't wait for the next lesson to come. The instructor is nice and his car is new too. The driving rate was acceptable too! Thank G or GYNN again!
  3. This has to be the happiest and most excited news I'm going to break! Are you ready? I'm going to HK in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be my biggest dream! I always hope that I can celebrate my 21st birthday at Disneyland, the place where I can relive my childhood dream but sadly, I couldn't do that last year due to low budget. Then I saw Xiaxue's blog post on her trip to Disneyland last year and I was speechless. The year-end decoration and weather condition just made me want to go there even more! And so, to fulfill my birthday wish, I am going this year instead and guess what? I am going to HK on the last week of December! With Christmas just passed and the welcoming of a new year, I bet this holiday will be even more looked forward to! Being the kanjiong me, I have even started planning my itinerary!

Well, I just read my brother's blog and I finally realised his only talent (unless you count being chao gain as one too lol) after so many years of being his sister. His photo-taking skill is quite good. Or maybe the camera or film is good. Click on the link to my brother's blog on the sidebar if you want to see the artistic pics he took during his Surabaya trip!

No comments: