Friday, December 4, 2009

What a splendid day!

Went to meet KT, Shuhui and Michelle for Dim Sum buffet at Excelsior Hotel! We were chatting non stop, sharing tales about schools and all lame people. They bought me a birthday present and I'm too shy to show you all here.. hehe... anyway, I really love it! Thanks so much, there are simply adorable. Anyway, we went to play kiamp kiamp at marina square (those vending machine that you catch soft toys from) and we were so lucky! We caught 5 in total. I bet those people there must be thinking we were crazy as we got so excited that we screamed and shouted while playing.


Some random pics to show, the rest can wait till the girls upload their pics.

My Melody from the kiamp kiamp session!

I love this lotion from crabtree and evelyn. It smells so lady!

tried bunning my hair, but it's so heavy and it collapsed! wahahah

No comments: