Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am so happy!

Oh man, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo happy with myself. I just checked my results for the past semester and I am so satisfied with what I got. I am not trying to be boastful but what I want to say is something the least you care, the more you get.

First Year (Semester 1) Examination for Dip.Ed.

-Educational Psychology I: Theories and Applications for Learning and Teaching: B+ (4.00)


-Educational Psychology II: Teaching and Managing Diverse Learners in the Classroom: B-
(3.00)

-ICT for Meaningful Learning: B (3.50)

-Exploring the Language and Structure of Texts: A (5.00)

-Number Topics: A- (4.50)

-Selected Topics for Primary Science Teaching (Physical Science): A (5.00)

Total No. of Academic Units Obtained : 15.0
Cumulative Grade Point Average : 4.30

Before the start of semester, my mum gave me a lecture. She said that I shouldn't care that much about my results like how I used to be when I was in Poly. She said that since this diploma may be the last time I will be studying, she said I should I should enjoy it more. So I decided to take an "just study and do whatever I can" approach. Guess what, I really enjoyed what I learnt. For all the subjects I scored Bs, they are all psychology courses and pretty mych caught my attention. I think I really wrote what I truly felt about students with special needs. Now, this is the best christmas present I gave myself. Never once have I feel so relaxed to my studies.

No comments: