Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random

I must share with you these pics... simply adorable!!!


Went to this shop called "Mini Princess" at Changi Airport T2. It is actually under Mini Toons. The only difference is that it sells cute little girl acessories. I love them. And guess what i found?




.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


DOLLS!!!














Aren't they adorable? It's a muscial doll (those that you can wind and their heads will move). i bought the doll with long hair for my sis for xmas and I kept the other for myself. Reminds me of a pic I have taken at the Botanical Garden by my dad. Wearing my little yellow hat. I love them and the floral prints on the dress. Yay! I want more....






Tea with Joan at Orchard Central

We went to the Fruit Tart shop at OC. So many varieties and they are quite tasty. Have one with a cup of tea, simply makes your day!

No comments: