Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Kate Spade Bag

Well, it wasn't a surprise which I wish but nonetheless, it's the second prezzie I have gotten so far for my 21st birthday (first prezzie was given by my mum and that's my braces!). Ok, the story goes like this. My sis msged me and asked if it's alright to give me a belated present because she is thinking of buying it from her honeymoon trip (USA). So I told her it's alright. But I guess my sis is a little too impatient! haha... a few days later, she mms me a pic of my bag and said,"here's your birthday present from ur bro and I." The first though that came to my mind is,"My poor stingy bro, he must have been dragged into this unwillingly!"
I shall share with you why I love the bag. First, it's in hot pink, a colour which I don't initially like but I guess that's why it makes the bag exculsive and unique. But when carried, the bag is easy to match with jeans!


I love how new it looks. It's in canvas material and the label is so newwwwwwwwww

The bag is light but yet quite wide so I use it as my school bag. Of course, can't carry things that are too heavy



The inner lining is so nice...... and I must really take care of it. So I shall announce that this kate spade bag is my first official designer bag and I hope that in the coming years, I will accumulate more and challenge my sis for the title of having the most designer bags.... haahhahhhahahaha
my wait is worth while...











No comments: