Saturday, November 21, 2009

Careless Me!

Exam's finally over! I have been looking forward to this day where studies and projects will all be ot of my head. So, what's simply left for me is my birthday and the trip to Shanghai!!!!! WOOOHOOO!

Well, my first exam at NIE wasn't that smooth actually! In fact, it's the first time I break my own record of being LATE for 20 min! YES, LATE FOR MY EXAM!!! I also can't believe it. I am usually early but due to my carelessness (not double-checking the time), I ended up being late for my last paper, which is a MATHS paper! shitty rite, maths paper takes the longer to complete and I think I left a total of 20 marks questions not answered! Blame myself and I learnt my mistake! Haiz!

But nonetheless, I have gotten over it and so looking forward to my birthday party tmr! It's a family party and how i wish you guys are not having your exam so you can join in the fun!

No comments: