Monday, November 30, 2009

Actual Birthday

Des celebrated my birthday with me and I can say I really am surprised with the things he prepared for me. It's a whole hell of presents! haha. Ok, wwe started the day with a movie, Ninja Assassin! Yes, the movie with Rain in it and omg, his body is simply a piece of art! (wolf calls) haha... call me chee ko peh I don't care. I just love watching fit, half-naked guy with all those kungfu moves. Damn attractive! Well, the content is amusing and unrealistic and Rain got so cheesy lines to say. Nonetheless, I enjoyed watching it *wink*. I appreciate guys with good body. You may call them all sorts of names but they are just a determined bunch who are have the will to keep their body in shape.


Anyway, no more sidetracking. We went shopping at vivo and Taka and des bought a lot of things. So blah blah blah.... going to show you the presents he gave me...



A puma bag which i have been eyeing on as a school bag but decided to give it a miss when my sis got me that pink bag.







A Tiffany and Co gold chain with key pendant. I love this...




A scrapbook made by you-know-who. Guess there's a softer side of him.. haha


Alright, that's all. oh and some other random activities that I have done during last week.

  • Went shopping with mum at Parkway Parade and bought an iPhone. It's very useful.
  • Went to Sis's house for daidi sessions.. won $40 on the first day but lose $35 subsequently.. itchy backside
  • Went IMM and won an instant cashback luckydraw. Bought $58 worth of pants, and it's now free! haha.. got back $60 worth of vouchers... never felt so lucky before...
  • Went to Daiso and saw this cute pink heels softtoy for POPPY, my sis's dog. She loves it cos it's pink and she's a lady... hahaha

  • Spent half of my Sunday doing community work. Went to a home for neglected children and organised a 3 hr event with lots of activities for them. Meaningful...

Can you believe it, it's the end of the year and TIME FLIES! I am so looking forward to my china trip cos it's going to be COLD! I'm pretty scared of cold weather but it's nice to have a change and then Xmas's coming! Woohoo.....

No comments: