Friday, August 28, 2009

Time to blog abt something

Call me lazy, call me busy... whatever it is, i have been pretty reluctant to blog nowadays. Firstly, I have nothing much to talk about. School has been hectic (only for the four days cos I have 4-days week) but other than that, it's still quite enjoyable. Though i used to think that travelling for 1 and a half hour can be pretty long, it's no longer nowadays cos i have a personal chauffeur (hehe) who sometimes fetches me home.

Honestly speaking, my house is still not very far from boon lay. but i always like to leave the house two hours in advance so that i would not have to hurry like a mad man!

Good news! Being a civil servant has its advantages! Just when i worry about the amount of money I have to spend on my course materials such as textbooks and stuff, I found out that i can actually claim them as i was given 400 bucks per annum for learning and development! i am so thankful... how i wish all education can be like that, students dun have to worry about money and put their heart into studying well. For me, i can even loan a notebook from school as long as i pay for the insurance! even better ya?!!!!

Another piece of good news, i am going overseas this dec!!!!! Finally! i have told myself that after started working, i am going to save and ensure that i get to travel to somewhere far once a year. The beginning of this year i did went to batam but that's not far! Initially my plan was to go taiwan to celebrate my birthday. But sad to say, most of the attractions are affected by the typhoon this august. i have to put taht on hold first.

So, as a result, i will be going CHINA with bro, mum and des! CHINA? u must be thinking of the "ulu-ness" of the country. Yup, i am going to shanghai and other parts which are more modern yet not forgeting the beautiful sceneries that await me! CAn't wait!!!!! It's going to be winter! can spend my early christmas there and shop like crazy! (Shanghai has alot of modern stuff to buy ok!)

Now, my mission is none other than SAVING! If you realise, i stop sharing with you on new purchases for quite a long period! Cos, i am SAVING UP for a wonderful DECEMBER!!!!!

No comments: