Thursday, June 25, 2009

NDP 2009

Oh man! National Day's coming and I really wish to go to this year NDP, may it be rehearsal or actual day. Last year, I went with my mother, uncle and aunt on the actual day and I can tell you, it was not an enjoyable day that called for a celebration. It's raining one minute and the next minute, the sun was scorching hot! You have no idea how long people took to get out of the marina floating platform! After the show, I had to clinged on to my mother so as to make sure that I would not be lost. Not only that, MARINA SQ was packed with sweaty crowds. The MRT station was so crowded that the queue went all the way to city link!

In spite of all these, NDP is always something I look forward to each year. Though I know that the programmes are more or less the same each year but nothing beats the atmosphere at such day. So I had sent 3 smses to get the tickets. Please please please, let me get the tickets!

No comments: