Monday, June 15, 2009

it's redundant

It has been a really long time since I last wrote something on how I feel and how disturbed I am by certain things in my life (all posts are about what I bought and recent updates of my life).

Well, I just watched DRAG ME TO HELL last week and today I want to talk about how I feel about this movie and how I would have react if I am in that character's role. As you all know, DMTH is a horror movie about how this character got cursed by an old lady and after the first 3 days of haunting her down, the LARMIA (some scary fellow devil) will come and get her and drag her to eternal hell! Sounds scary? Sounds even more stupid to put myself in that character's shoes. You must be thinking that Sally is so bored that she's doing some role playing but nope, I am talking serious now.

Christine Brown was being cursed by a scrawny, super gross old lady and LARMIA was coming her way to get her. Though knowing that something wasn't right and trying her very best to get rid of the curse, she was still haunted by the dead old woman's soul. She tried all means to fight back, eventually evolving from a quiet, easily bullied village girl to a strong-willed fighter. You know what I mean? I like her fighting spirit.

What I am going to refer to is the I AM DONE WITH YOUR BULLYING OR WHATEVER YOU DID, AND YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF SO NOW I WAN YOU TO GET A TASTE OF THE REAL ME!

Yes, this is the scenario that I want to discuss in this post.

I feel a great sense of resemblance between Christine and I. Sometimes to keep up to my reputation or in other word not to "lose face" or rather make ppl "lose face", I act like I don't care or I act as though I am not affected by certain things you do.

I may be strong like what you see me, or "bo chup" like what you think I am but my ears are always open and YES, I do hear what you are saying to me. Things that I may not like or words that hurt my thin fragile heart. Please think before you act or say. Even tiniest actions or words which you may think I have mis-interpreted it which have triggered my sensitivity or sometimes low esteem self. (yes, you may think that oh I do not know that Sally is actually so sensitive, please, I am human and don't you agree that all humans have some degree of sensitivity and it's only courteous for you to consider that before you speak?)

Yes, back to the story... Like Christine Brown, I care about my love ones and when THE LARMIA is coming to snatch that away from me, HELL NO, I'll make sure SHE IS BURNT IN HELL OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

A more direct example perhaps?

Well, recently I have been pretty disturbed and upset over some actions which I deem as redundant. I feel as though my biggest nightmare is coming back. In my heart, friends mean alot to me. I am a smart girl, I know your intention. Afterall, didn't people always say once bitten twice shy? I am not interested in your temptress scheme and neither is my other half. You can save yourself the trouble. To you, it may be a way to boost your low self esteem by putting me down but for me, IT'S TRULY HURTING. The reason why I am not confronting you, is because I still treasure you as my friend and please don't take me and my patience for granted. Of course, I know you are going to shrug it off and say that I am overeacting. For I am not! You won't fully understand what I am going through but I do pray that no one ever does that to you. I am very happy now with a supportive family and caring boyfriend and I seek your blessing not disturbance.


So here I am, SHOUTING OUT TO YOU, FOR GOD's SAKE, I WILL NOT ALLOW HISTORY TO REPEAT ITSELF! I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND PUT AN END TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR WHATEVER YOU WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE.

I am not going to name people in this post. There's too many to count. Too many people and too many incidents and I hope you will reflect on what you do. Afterall, I still care too much and I do not want to pinpoint to hurt you too. At least I know I am thinking before I act, not like you.

You hurt me once but no more. I am going to be FIERCE this time round! Like what TYRA BANKS always says in her shows, FIERCE!

ROAR!

So a challenge to all the evil-doers out there, 放马过来!






No comments: