Saturday, June 6, 2009

Braces

Some of you took so long to figure out what I did to myself! Haiz so disappointing! haha... Ok, as some of you may know, I am not very satisfied with my teeth.. I always hope for the perfect smile.. You know? Those Jennifer Aniston kind where you can smile with your teeth showing or just a slight smile.. For me, I can only smile with my teeth showing cos of my two protruding front teeth. But nvm, now giving me a chance to correct that, I would definitely jump at this golden opportunity!







It's only a matter of time i get my braces done. Hopefully, afetr this, I will be able to pronounce certain words clearly, smile beautifully and become more confident!

Well to date, I have only my upper jaw's braces done. And I can assure you, it is a painful process esp during the extraction. Not because I'm a coward but the anathestic which the dentist gave me start to go off after spending so much time putting on the brackets (btw, the extraction is done after the putting on of brackets). When he pulled out the first tooth, i can feel the whole process man! The friction between the tooth and flesh, the nerves and lastly, before he pulled out, he will use a tool which works like a screwdriver that will help to dislodge the tooth from its surrounding teeth. SO I CAN BLOODY HELL FEEL HOW HE PULLED DOWN MY TOOTH BEFORE HE PLUCKED IT OUT!

I did not know this can take so long and despite the pain, I am already trying to cooperate by not stopping him to complain. Instead I am cursing under my breath at how stubborn my tooth was (die die dun wan come out). Instead of thanking me, he scolded me by saying that i am too tense! WTH!


Finally i couldnt take it and asked him to stop HE gave me one more injection and i stopped feeling the pain. Surprisely, i feel nothing for the extraction of the other tooth. Boy, you guys must really take a look at what he got out from my mouth! The teeth are soooooooooooooo deeply rooted to my gums. The roots are so long and sharp!






No comments: