Tuesday, April 14, 2009

STRESSED

Have been feeling very stressed lately.. as u know, this month we have too much holidays and activities taking place all at the same time.. in the end, we are left with less than 20 days of teaching.. unfortunately for me, i am left with 19 (1day of MC).

Seriously, now is the point where i ask myself "am i able to cope with this stress" my answer is YES! come to think of it, this isn't the first time i place myself in such situation.. Today's absence from school puts my tight teaching schedule and poor students at a risk.. Tmr will be International Friendship day and another one hr of my curriculum time will be used up.. Plus, teh Maths and Science trail which i have not touched and the 2 maths topics and Science prac which i have promised myself and the class tat i will go through by this week will be affected badly.. wad should I do!!!!!

Planning shoudl be what i needed the most now.. i must change my original plan and finished marking what i am supposed to do by today! so that tmr when i go back to school, everything will be a breeze! arghhhhh..........

stupid International Friendship Day, why do u have to come at this time!

No comments: