Saturday, April 25, 2009

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Partly due to my sis's influence or solely because I have subcumbed myself to window shopping once more, i feel a deep sense of temptation to splurge on something... may it be cheap or expensive (definitely expensive la), i felt an uncontrollable urge to buy everything that i saw... just take yesterday for example, i went to VIVO, which i consider as the best shopping haven in Singapore where I can find all my favourite brands all under one roof and spend hours walking around this whole shopping centre. u do not know how hard i am struggling deep down.. I walked into ZARA, saw a couple of floral tops and i cant help but try all of them... ONLY to realise, they dun come in my size! arghhh... i dun care, i will earn lots of money, and spend on whatever i wan!


hate this kind of feeling!

btw, many ppl commented that i have been losing weight, ONCE AGAIN... have been eating alot but i think it's only normal for me to lose some weight during work.. mayb because of the stress or trying to adapt, but no worries, i will not take good care of myself cos i do not wan to becum a bamboo stick too...

ok... off i go to enjoy my weekends! so lucky, nth much to do for homework

No comments: