Saturday, July 26, 2008

What is your definition of a birthday?

It has been a very very very long time since i wrote something meaningful, profound or maybe personal on my blog.. I'm losing readers, (i know as my blog is becoming more and more boring) but this may be a good thing to me because i can really make it as my diary, a place where i complain about my life, rejoice over my success, and pour out my hearts... No restrictions, nothing!

Alright, today's topic started because i had just celebrate a really close fren's birthday and with more other frens' birthdays coming up, this thing starts coming up in my mind and i wondered if anyone of u feel the same like i do.

Do you always feel happier when celebrating other people's birthday? You will try to come up with surprises, think of what to give as a present and do your best to make it a memorable one for them. BUT, the problem is, when it comes to your OWN birthday, u may not be that excited.. The vibe is gone...

That's the problem i am facing now.. Ok, more on like i have been facing this since i was young.. I used to get really excited, chirpy when my birthday was approaching. It's that anticipation that makes me feel like the whole world is going to celebrate for me, just me! WHY? For a super idiotic reason,


BECAUSE I WAS BORN ON THAT DAY

Lame i know, but that's what i am feeling.. But when it comes to the actual day, oh man, everything's gone.. I wake up feeling grumpy and sick.. True, because i was always sick on my birthday! Could be my mind playing a trick on me.. All the xing li zhuo yong.

As i grew up, it became worse.. I feel like i don't even think of my birthday as anything special. Just a normal day what! No need celebration.. Though i was feeling grumpy, it's my frens (yes u guys) who brightened me up because of all the surprises and all.. So sweet.. Everytiem i get nice and sweet messages that started sending in at the strike of midnight and best of all i got presents which i nv asked for...

Seriously, what i really enjoyed on a birthday woulld be my fren's company.. No need expensive presents (but in my heart i wan something like iPOD), no need expensive treats (no swensons but go eat seafood can la), but just bring me out to somewheer where i will enjoyed..

Like i always tell my colleagues, I am very shui bian one... haha.. in the right sense, dun think the other way...

Last thing, sometimes i think very hard to find ways to celebrate my frens' birthday.. So, just qns posed to u guys. What ur definition of a birthday? How would u wan ur fren to celebrate for u? Tell me, let me know so i wun have to think so much.. My brain cells are degenerating and sometimes i wonder if i really has become a bit slow..

Ok, i am feeling very sleepy so i wil have an early rest, preparing for the hike tomorrow.. See, i dun mind going hiking on my birthday too....... hahaah.. good night

No comments: