Saturday, July 26, 2008

My favourite place + Joan's Bday



This Wednesday was Joan's birthday and to celebrate for her, i brought her to my favourite place.. I liked this place so much that i think i also influenced her.. End up she is the one who suggested going to this place.. Where is it? Guess lah...





Can't get it?


ok give u a clue...

still dun get it? wah!!!






It's none other than SINGAPORE AIRPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!















There are so many interesting things happening to me all related to the airport.. This is the place where i find back all my memories (from taking the sky tram to viewing the plane take off when i was a small kid). So many things i liked about this place. Oh ya, if u guys did noticed, most of my pictures are all taken at Changi airport.







WHY I LOVED IT SO MUCH?????


1. Because it is a great place for frens to sit down and chit chat without worrying that u have bno place to sit or ppl chasing u away..











2. The toilets should be the cleaniest in the whole of Singapore..






3. You get to see pretty air stewardess.










4. You get cheap and nice food at the STAFF CANTEEN!












So, back to Joan's bday, I decided to treat her to dinner.. Instead of choosing the usual restaurants like swenson, sakae (i even suggested dian xiao er at T3), she said she just want to eat at the staff canteen! Cos she wan me to save onthe 17% service and gst charge.. Nice rite? Dun think canteen food very cheapskate k.. The food are delicious! End up i got no chance to use my debit card, heheheheheheh...






Ok, so now i show u guys the pictures taken on Joan's bday...











Joan is very funny. I think she nv use camera before so she v excited and when she was taking pics of teh food, she made sure that the food really fit into the frame just nice.















We actually wanted to take pictures in the hut but got this "tua han zi" sitting inside the hut reading newspaper! Didn't he know that the hut is meant for taking photos and not reading? So in the end we can only take with the sign.







That day, I felt very flattered cos Joan wore so nice and pretty for our outing.. My face "mian zi" very big huh... wear heels somemore!!!!



We went for dessert after that at Secret recipe..



See, joan is so happy.. i hope she realli enjoyed herself... LASTLY, I will end off with a pic which i think is quite nice

Frens forever!

No comments: