Saturday, July 19, 2008

My wish list!

Ok, i seriously have no idea on what to blog.. Yes, the Cao ge concert was superb! I had a great time and it's worth the money! Other than that, i dun wan to go into details on the concert..

Oh ya, before i forget, i will like to announce to u ppl that i got my first debit card!!!!!! Yea, i know it is no big deal but still dun u think that it's good to start from debit slowly moving to credit and lastly get my platinum card? Hopefully, i wish that with my new debit card, my money wil start to roll in too... cos i have so many things that is on my mind but i dun have to money to buy..Now i will make a wish list. Counting down from 10 finally to my NO 1 item on my wish list...

10. I want to go laser away my freckles.

9. Time for new mascara, blushers..

8. Go for manicure and pedicure. You guys know how stingy i used to be? I dun go to manicures and pedicures cos last time i have no money and i think that i can do a better job myself.. So i paint and trim my own nails.. But coem to think of it, wun it be good to let others do it for u once?

7. Give me new working pants and shirts man! I am so sick of what i am wearing every week! Arrgh.....

6. I wan a new pair of jeans... Good quality and fitting one..

5. My own customize bear, i think kt know the outfits fo my bear!

4. Feel like buying a denim jacket from fox.. but aft discount still quite ex lei.. So no choice.. wait first..

3. Seriously, i mean it when i say it.. I wan rest and my own time... This two months have been realli hectic for my.. i have no tiem to do my own things.. Time flies and before i know it, my 1 and a half day weekend just passed and i need to go for work again... I just feel tired, tired and tired... Give me a break man!

2. I wan to go KBOX!!!!!!!!! I wan to sing badly.. All becos of Cao ge and all the singing competitions shwo i watched lately...

1. It's none other than an iPod Classic or Nano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wan and iPod so i can download all teh videos on youtube..especially ANTM all cycles and watched them on my way to work, way home and whenever and wherever i am.. Just like bringing a portable tv out! haha, and i will be the envy of all.

No comments: