Sunday, May 31, 2009

PTM

Last friday was the last day of school, the day which I have been looking forward to for sooooooooooooo long. We were having the Parent Meeting Session (PTM) where parents will come to colect their sons' report books and at the same time, enquired about their sons' progress. Surprisely I was not worried or nervous about the day coming.

Overall I would say I was steady and calm throughout the PTM. Alot of questions were raised out I handled them quite well.

HAiz, who would have thought that 5 years ago, I was the one collecting the report book with my mum. 5 years later, I am actually giving out report books to them..

Feel so shiok! At least I can say my dream comes true and with the June holiday, I will be able to spend meaningful time resting, meeting up with my friends and most importantly, spend time with my loved ones.

LAst but not least, please do not hesitate to ask me out!!!!

PS: I am no longer a contract staff, I am being confirmed by MOE! Woohoooooooooooo

No comments: