Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bowling

Wow, i had a splendid night playing bowling with Desmond and Joan yest.. We went to the Serangoon Gardens Country Club for dinner and bowling, only to find out that Desmond's parents will also be there.. Thanks dear for the last min notice! But at least I finally got to meet them...

If not, they must be thinking who the hell is Desmond going out with! hahaha... LAME

Anyway, I got my first STRIKE and i can tell u the feeling is sooooooooooo good...

and i break my old record of 46 with a score of 93! Yeah.. my next target is to get more than 100.

like what i always say, the more the merrier, so if anyone of u out there would like a game of bowling, let me noe.. i will plan a bowling trip..

Random: a pic of pillow i made for desmond.. yes, i made it all my myself.






oh ya, i am going to start on my Basic Theory soon.. Hopefully, will pass on the first try... driving, here i come..
HAPPY LONG WEEKENDS.. oops! only to me

No comments: