Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turning 20!

In another 6 more hours, i will turned 20.. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u noe how bad my colleagues were? they keep teasing me that tmr wil be my 28 birthday! do i looked that old?

another thing is, i realised that every year before my birthday comes, i will fall sick.. same thing this yr, i have not been feeling well.. having flu, sore throat and lots of ulcers, i just dunno what to do..

oh ya, i got lots of presents this yr!.. but i will only blog it in the next entry cos i haven compiled all the pics.. but they are all good presents, meaningful n most importantly, things that i liked
.. N dun forget the good food i had with my family and JOAN.. thanks so much..


what will i do tmr? erm, my bro struck 4d so he will treat us to eat this steamboat n bbq restaurant at T2! looking forward to that...

good night.. n i will slp early tonight cos working early tmr..

No comments: